Powered by two 18650 batteries, 160W Kangertech Dripbox TC Starter Kit inherits bottom feeder and squeeze mechanism from previous 60W Dripbox. You can enjoy dripping without actually dripping. With Max 160W output, it supports TC/VW modes.
Max output: 160W
Juice capacity: 7ml
Battery: 2 x 18650 cell, 30A discharge (NOT included)
Charging: Micro USB port/DC5V/1000mA
Temp Range: 200F -600F/ 100°C -315°C
Suggested resistance: Ni200 (TC mode), Ti, SS at 0.05ohm or above; Nichrome wire at 0.1ohm or above.
Suitable resistance: 0.2ohm or above kanthal
Connection: 510 thread with juice delivery mechanism
Coil attach: Stainless steel DIY drip base; 0.25ohm ( 2 x 0.5ohm in parallel)
Replacement coil: Kanthal 0.2ohm (2 x 0.4ohm in parallel)
Dripbox 160 Kit comes with
- 1 x Subdrip 160
- 1 x Dripmod 160
- 1 x DIY Drip base
- 1 x replacement drip coil(kanthal)
- 1 x accessory pack
- 1 x extra juice tank
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Manual
Easy DIY base
MTL and DL drip tip
7ml e-liquid capacity
Disposal dripping coil
Replaceable dual 18650
Squeeze to adjust your e-juice
Easy juice filling without dropper
160W Output with TC function
1. Press the fire button five times in quick succession to turn on/off the MOD.
2. After switched on, LCD displays" KANGER TECH" in standby mode.
3. Press fire button 3 times, choose your preferred resistance wire, Ni200, Ti, NiCr, SS or pure wattage output.
4. For Ni200, Ti, NiCr or SS resistance wire, you can set your desired coil temperature to fit your taste.
5. For power output mode, set your desired working wattage that best fits your taste.
6. Press (+) and (-) together to choose LCD display orientation.
7. Press (+), (-) and fire button all together can lock the up and down buttons.
8. In case you change the coil or vape in other environment of presetting, you may need to calibrate the Dripbox 160 mod atomizer as new coil: YES (+), NO (-) for best performance.
9. If no display of calibration:
a. Screw down the Subdrip.
b. Press the fire button till LCD displays "Check Atomizer".
c. Screw back the Subdrip and press fire button again.